Kim welcomes the opportunity to work with the budget of your retreat center or house of worship. She can suggest ways of partnering with other organizations to piggyback on bookings, so that everyone saves on travel fees or splits the speaking fee.
She can also share tips for pricing your program for individual attendees, getting a sponsor for the event, or sharing the fee across multiple organizations, if this is helpful.
Contact Kim to discuss creative ways that have worked for others, ask questions or discuss the best theme for your group!
$1,000 plus travel expenses and lodging, includes:
- Friday evening presentation (2 hours) tailored to the audience’s needs as you envision them.
- Saturday immersion experience from 4-6 hours OR a full-day workshop for continuing education credits for professionals.
- Sunday preaching at one worship service that weaves poems and reflections into the themes of the day’s readings. Give yourself a week off from preaching while bringing a fresh face to your congregation.
These offer a taste of the poetry circle experience, to be shared with professionals in ministry, health care and hospice workers, therapists, spiritual directors and interested others.
Examples of appreciated programs:
– Mother’s Day tea and poetry circle
– Festive refreshments and Advent or Christmas poetry circle
– A celebration of being present in pastoral care
Six-hour Saturday Retreat = $550 to $800 based on group size
Three-hour Weekend Morning or Afternoon Program = $300 to $500 based on group size
Two-hour Evening Program = $250
Continuing Education Units
Many of Kim’s programs meet the criteria for CEUs needed by nurses, social workers, and senior care facility administrators. More details
Marketing Your Program
With permission, you are encouraged to copy the descriptions of programs, Kim’s professional photo, the “What is a Spiritual Poetry Circle?” description, testimonials from past participants, and anything else from the WordSPA website that helps your marketing efforts. Kim also has sample flyers to assist you.
Kim is glad to discuss and clarify the details with you or your committee, including fees, materials, cancellation policy, etc.